Monday, November 7, 2011

From Julie

Hi everyone. This Is Julie... Today is the first day that I have seen this blog. What an amazing blessing it is to see that friends and family have been thinking and sending prayers for me. My family is so grateful for all of your caring support. Family and friends from FL, NJ, NY, NH and MA have helped us make it through to today. I am feeling so much stronger today. I just wanted to especially mention Alicia. You and Dennis got us through the roughest darkest days! Even though I don't remember some parts of the days you were here, I know Tom or I could never ever have done it without you. You are the truest friends and true angels! I will never forget your kindness, knowledge, and sense of humor. You are my hero, Alicia!
Ray and Mary, the book you gave me "Jesus Calling" by Sara Young, has gotten me through some tough moments. My girls so appreciated having Mary and Wendy stay with them. You will never know how your long drive helped lift spirits at my house and at the hospital. And Everyone comments on my leopard pjs! : ). Fred, Barney, Wilma and Betty ,forever! Thanks Loretta and Deb for all your help and love. Guess this is just one more struggle our families will pull together and face together. I am sooo glad to have my mom around to help me. She always knows what to say and do. And Lyn and Molly, thanks for being true friends. There aren't many 8 year olds who are true bff's! Thanks to all who have truly touched our lives with your care and prayers! Please keep me and my family in you r thoughts and prayers continuously.

Love you all!

Julie

14 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!!! This made me SO happy to see you writing. I hope you get lots of sleep tonight. Keep staying positive and having faith- you are doing so great. love you!!
    Also, Uncle Ray- i love that story you posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi julie , i am gleaming with smiles that u r feeling well enough to write.... We do have the most amazing family.... We r so fortunate and blessed!!!! I knew u could pull through .... Everyday set a small goal for urself , i will be back for ur next chemo treatment!!!!! Please know that if we are not there physically we are always there mentally !!!!! Thinking of u constantly!!!!!! I love u both !!!! And this is just the beginning of a story that has a happy ending !!!!!!! Love u stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see you posting on your blog:.) Seeing you post just put the biggest smile on my face. Still thinking of you constantly . . Stay strong, just some rough bumps in the road, but with a family such as yours, you will get through this stronger than ever! Lyn xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie- When Ron showed me the blog you sent I was so happy to hear from you.. We have been thinking and praying every moment of everyday.
    Can't wait to hear more good news from you.
    Love ya- Debbie and Ron and girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie it is so great to read your words!!!!!!! It made my whole day to read your blog. It has been such a nice way to feel connected to you and your family as we are getting over colds and cannot visit yet. Hope to be able soon but I hear they like people to be healthy around you, go figure. :) Thank you Melissa for blogging. My parents want you to know they keep you all in their prayers.
    Please know we are thinking and praying for you always!!!!!
    Try to get some of this sun shine on you today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU! You have a TON of support from Elm Street folks. I hope you feel better every day...Kate Paraggio

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLLLOOO JULIE!!!!
    We are so happy you are feeling stronger! Everyday will be better and better!
    We are praying for you to go HOME!!!!
    All our love to you, Tommy, Mel, Em, and Dani,
    Wendy And Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you Julie, hope you had a good day today:.) Lyn xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie!

    I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to write! Stay strong...you will beat this!!

    Jeralyn :)

    P.S. I'm still working on that PD goal...maybe someday soon I'll get it right! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie, I'm very happy that you're feeling better. We can't wait till you come home so we can have dessert together. Love Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, I am so happy that you're feeling better and it is so great to see your post!! I have been praying for you and your family often each day. Hang in there. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie, your Florida family appreciates the blog!
    I'm so happy that you were able to post a message. My prayers are with you each day.
    With Love, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julie - Just want to let you know we are thinking of you and sending love your way. Let me know when you are up for a visit and I will be there asap.
    xxoo
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julie, still thinking of you often, hope you are having better days. Talked to Tom and your mom today. Hoping you can come home soon:.) Lyn xxoo

    ReplyDelete