Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
    Philippians 4:13

Hey everyone! What a good past couple of days it has been. My mom is feeling much better and had a relaxing time being home. She goes in to the hospital again tomorrow for 3-5 days of inpatient chemo. The doctor seemed to really believe it would be a maximum of 5 days and said it would not be like the first time. We are glad she is feeling better and ready to fight!

Wendy, Tom's cousin came last night. She's the best! Dani loves her so much too. I (Melissa) came back to Colorado yesterday morning to finish up with school. I will be driving home from CO and moving my things back on Saturday. So it's only a week away, but I wish I could be there. Thankfully, we have wonderful people who are so willing to help. My mom's mom went back to FL this morning and Loretta left yesterday morning also. It was so nice to have them and so helpful. We have received SOOO many kind cards, food and gifts. We will continue to hang cards in my mom's hospital room. The doctor said she had all of his other patients beat for the most cards. She still hasn't gotten to read all of them yet, but they keep her busy when she is bored in the hospital. So thank you to everyone for everything! Knowing we have so much support makes everything easier. We also look forward to your comments on the blog. I will try my best to keep you all updated during the next week from afar. Keep praying and asking God for her healing and strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment