Friday, December 2, 2011

Dec 2

Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him, and he will act.
     Psalm 37:5


Just thought everyone would like to know my mom is back home!! She is doing so well. I am back in CO until Tuesday, but will be done for good after that! I called my house this morning and my mom answered. She sounds amazing! She also got a wig yesterday, and I got to see pictures. It looks beautiful and just like her hair before chemo. My mom's dad is there now and has been decorating the house for Christmas all day :). Dani stayed home from school to hang out with my mom also. They are working on feeding my mom so she puts some of the weight she has lost back on. Aunt Wendy went back to NJ. What would we do without her?! Thank you to everyone for the continued support, flowers, cards, gas cards, food and everything else! It has been so helpful!!!


We are not sure when the next treatment will be, possibly end of next week or beginning of the week after. However, that cycle is supposed to be outpatient, and hopefully it will stay that way. So until then she will be relaxing and regaining her strength!

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear great news. Prayers are being said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news. Happy for all of ya.keeping you all in thought an prayers an Julie to keep up the fight an beat this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news! We are here when you need us! The Walker Family

    ReplyDelete