Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day +5

My mom is still having a hard time :(. She has developed the mouth sores and has been throwing up. My dad is at the hospital with her and stayed in a hotel last night because of the snow storm. Thank you to the employees at my mom's school for the money so that my dad could get a hotel room! Please pray for my mom's pain to subside and for her to get better. This has been very difficult for her, and she is really sensitive to medication--each med they give her causes other awful side effects. Everything she is experiencing right now is "normal" according to the doctors. We just hope she begins to feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    Praying for you. Just take one day at a time! Everyday you're one step closer to healing. Know that our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and Tommy and the girls.
    Get better,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete