Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day +8

My dad said it seems like my mom is feeling slightly better today! My dad's cousins Alicia and Dennis came to help him and to keep him company. It's hard being at the hospital all day every day... My mom was able to shower and change today with my Aunt Alicia's help, which she really hasn't had the energy to do all week. So it is good to know that she is able to move around a little. My dad also said she talked a little bit, which she also hasn't done in a few days. She has been running some fevers (very normal for this process) and still has the stomach cramping but it might be getting better. A doctor told my dad that around Day 14 she should be feeling a lot better. It cannot come soon enough! I can't wait to have her home in hopefully a week and a half or two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your dad got some company today and nice to see Julie may be feeling slightly better. Hoping day 14 comes early for Julie! If Dad needs a break, I would love to take a shift if I am able to, please let me know! xxoo Hugs and prayers often. Lyn

    ReplyDelete